BILLING AND PAYMENT GUIDELINES FOR COUNSELORS.
Raise all Invoices in the name of Good Wave Foundation
5/A, Basant Mahal, Nana Phadnavis Road, Wadala East,
Mumbai – 400037
Your invoice must have:
1. Your PAN number mentioned along with your complete address, and bank account details.
Be sure to mention a GST number, if the bill is raised in the name of a company you lead or have a corporate entity.
2. Email address and/or contact number
3. Signature on the bill.
4. The words “Tax Invoice” mentioned on the Invoice itself.
All payments shall be made within 10 working days of invoice acceptance and internal vetting.
Under no circumstances shall either party be liable to the other party or any third party for any damages resulting from any part of this arrangement such as, but not limited to, loss of revenue or anticipated profit or lost business, costs of delay or failure of delivery, which is not related to or the direct result of a party’s negligence or breach.
1. Unless having a full time employee offer letter, The Counsellor is deemed to be an independent contractor. Therefore any personal injury or property damage suffered by the Counsellor in the course of carrying out his/her/their duties under this employment will be the Counsellor’s sole responsibility and the Company, its agents and its employees shall not be responsible for the same in any manner whatsoever.
2. Any personal injury or damage caused to any persons who have availed of the services of the Counsellor based on the advice given by the Counsellor in the the course of carrying out his/her/their duties under this employment will also be the Counsellor’s sole responsibility and the Company, its agents, and employees shall not be responsible for the same in any manner whatsoever.
3. The Company agrees to indemnify and hold the Counsellor harmless against all claims, demands, suits, liabilities, losses, damages or injuries (collectively “Liabilities”) that arise out of the Company’s use of the Services, except for the extent such Liabilities result from the negligence or wrongdoing of the Counsellor.
4. The Counsellor agrees to indemnify and hold the Company, its agents and employees harmless against all claims, demands, suits, liabilities, losses, damages or injuries (collectively “Liabilities”) that arise out of the Counsellor’s performance of this employment, except to the extent such Liabilities result from the negligence or wrongdoing of the Company.
5. The Company shall have a right to implead the Counsellor in any Civil or Criminal Proceedings arising due to his/her/their actions and/or arising out of the Counsellor’s performance of this employment.
6. The Counsellor agrees and undertakes that it shall not do any act or make any arrangement which may conflict with or in any way interfere with the full and complete assignment and enjoyment of rights granted under this employment to the Company and/or services/ deliverables required to be provided by the company under this employment. The Counsellor agrees not to approach or solicit business from service users or employees directly where they have been introduced by the Company, over any period. The breach of this clause shall be termed as a material breach and the Company has the right to seek liquidated damages in addition to any other relief as may be available under the Law.
7. Neither the Company nor the Counsellor shall be liable for failure of or delay in performing obligations outlined in this employment, and neither shall be deemed in breach of its obligations if such failure or delay is due to natural disasters or any causes reasonably beyond the control of the Company or Counsellor.
Each paragraph of this agreement shall be and remain separate from and independent of and severable from all and any other paragraphs herein except where otherwise indicated by the context of the employment. The decision or declaration that one or more of the paragraphs are null and void shall not affect the remaining paragraphs of this agreement.
Any disputes, differences, or claims arising between the parties hereto in connection with this employment or the construction or interpretation of any of the clauses hereof or anything done or omitted to be done pursuant thereto, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India and the Courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate upon any such disputes.
Kindly note that the acceptance of onboarding either through email, by manner of signature on any document, or by manner of response via electronic mail/raising of an estimate or invoice against the work order or communication wherein the Vendor partner concerned specifies the acceptance of this Work Order shall be deemed to be treated as acceptance of all the terms and conditions stipulated and set out in this Work Order.
For Queries, please write to email@example.com